Executive Assistant / Management Assistant
Geplaatste datum: 20/10/2017 (4 Maanden geleden)
Al voor gesolliciteerd: Ongedefinieerd
Sollicitaties : 0
Keer bekeken : 16
Executive Assistant / Management Assistant Introduction from the CEO My Executive Assistant / Management Assistant is able to be one step ahead of me. You help me maintain a clear and up to date agenda including the daily to-do list. You make the minutes of meetings and are able to support all the present and future activities and have a great sense of humour (MUST). You are a pleasant and happy person. You are charismatic in nature and can generate a large positive sphere of influence especially around my direct environment. You know how to treat confidential matters. You are an ambassador to my vision and goals and know how to act accordingly in my absence. You are a true representative of my person and carry the company's 'shirt'. You are a stabilizing factor when others get rattled. You will not get influenced by negative aspects and only contribute to the positive aspects. You are able to relay information correctly and precisely without a curve or opinion. You are appreciative of the productive work of others and are able to shape a team around me. You are able to instruct others as though it is me personally. You take full responsibility for your own actions.
Duties and responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities
- To serve as manager of the office of the CEO to enhance CEO’s overall efficiency, awareness, and productivity.
- To support the CEO to ensure consistent and efficient flow of accurate information and communications with clients, colleagues, and business partners.
- To attend key meetings to take effective notes with the CEO to determine action items for moving initiatives forward (including Board meetings, Sales Meetings, HOD Meetings etc.).
- To prepare, brief/debrief the CEO on the status and situational awareness for internal and external meetings as necessary. To brief the CEO in advance about key issues and events.
- To analyze research for business development and client meetings.
- To assess inquiries directed to the CEO, determine proper course of action.
- To develop, update and oversee standard operating procedures (office processes, templates, and technology) for the office of the CEO.
- To oversee and streamline initiatives and procedures involving the CEO ’s office.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to manage all administrative tasks (prioritizing and scheduling requests for internal and external engagements, overall coordination and integration of custody schedule, meeting and event planning).
- Strategic organization and prioritization skills (selects essential tasks based on urgency and importance).
- Eager to learn and immerse into the technical environment.
- Superior written and oral communication skills (in-person, on phone, email, write-ups). English and Dutch are a must, Italian/Spanish/German/French are an asset.
- Effective listening skills (asking for more information to ensure comprehension).
- Creative problem-solving skills and sound judgment (making smart decisions based on deep understanding of larger impact to the rest of the team/organization).
- An insightful opinion and considerably conceptual and analytical skills. Tact, diplomacy, and persistence are essential qualities in executing this dimension of the role.
- A sense of ownership (taking responsibility for the successful implementation of all tasks).
- A sense of urgency, adventure and agility (balancing multiple tasks with grace and sophistication, knowing how and when to switch gears throughout the day and still complete tasks on time).
- Discretion and confidentiality (handling private and personal information thoughtfully and with maturity). Ability to maintain a high level of trust and integrity under strict confidentiality.
- Enhanced situational awareness (aligning the CEO’s priorities with relevant initiatives in the larger organization, industry and community).
- Ability to build trust and rapport and work collaboratively across departments (frequent communication with executive team and larger organization).
- Minimum BA with 5+ years of experience in similar executive support role, with at least 3 years supporting a CEO.
- Proven business acumen based on a broad understanding of all aspects of business e.g. finance, marketing, sales, research, product dev/IT.
- Superior typing and MS Office skills.
- Proven management skills while taking a hands-on approach to managing tasks.
- Possibility to travel occasionally.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
AdresPostcode 2291 in Wateringen